Ask a Counselor
Have a question of your own? If you have a short question that may be of interest to many people, please submit it below.
Questions From Counselors
- Q: How can I use EducationPlanner in my school to meet my state's academic standards for career education and work?
EducationPlanner is a great tool for working with middle school and high school students to get them thinking about careers.
For middle school students, use these fun, interactive activities to help them discover their interests and the things that motivate them:
- What Kind of Student Are You?
- What's Your Learning Style?
- How Strong Is Your Character?
- Which Careers Match Your Skills?
For high school students, use these career-based activities to help them learn about and explore hundreds of careers:
- Career Clusters Activity
- Career Search
- Career Videos
- Hot Jobs for the Future
- It's Not All About Money
EducationPlanner is free, it's available 24/7, and it is very easy to use. Try introducing EducationPlanner to your students through a computer lab activity and let it take off from there.