Become a SMART Borrower
MySmartBorrowing.org is a FREE interactive tool where you can create up to 4 different scenarios to see how your career and college choices may affect how much you pay for college and if you are at risk for overborrowing.
Not sure where you want to go to school or what career you want to pursue? No problem – MySmartBorrowing.org will be your guide so you can get an idea of how college and career choice affect your chances of over borrowing.Find out now at MySmartBorrowing.org
The 5 Tips for SMART Borrowing
- Research your expected salary in your future career, find an affordable school, and borrow realistically.
- Research job availability in your chosen field, before selecting your major.
- Consider all types of financial aid carefully.
- Educate yourself on the many loan options available
- Inconsistent or untimely loan repayment could affect
NOTE: The values shown in this tool are only estimates. They are based on national averages and the information you enter.