Becoming a Smart Borrower
Being prepared is one of the most important steps when planning for college. Let's be honest, every choice you make now can play a big part in how life after college could unfold. That's why you should plan ahead, so you aren't caught off guard.
Preparing For Your Future
We've put together information to consider during the college planning process.
Our smart borrowing interactive tool should help you answer these questions:
About Your Career & College Choice
- What could my education cost?
- What could my potential starting salary be?
- Will I realistically be able to find a job in my career path?
- Will I be able to repay my loan on my expected future salary?
About Paying for School
- Am I borrowing too much?
- Do I understand what borrowing means?
- What aid types are available?
- How can I reduce costs to borrow less?