The Role of the Financial Aid Office
Questions about how to pay for school? The Financial Aid Office is the place to go for answers. At the Financial Aid Office, you can:
- Explore your student aid options.
- Learn about campus-specific aid programs.
- Get advice on borrowing.
- Get help completing the FAFSA® (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
- Find out the deadlines for student aid.
- Obtain any aid forms you need.
- Find money management guidance.
- Look for on- or off-campus jobs.
The Financial Aid Office serves as your advocate. They want to help you avoid any money matters that may prevent you from achieving your educational goals.
Want to Know More?
- Contact the Financial Aid Office at your school to find out the specific services they offer on your campus.