- Military Service Benefits Overview
- Military Service Benefits Eligibility
- How to Apply for Military Service Benefits
Military service in the U.S. Armed Forces provides some of the greatest educational and professional benefits available. Here are just a few examples:
- ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps) Scholarships for a college education prior to service
- Tuition assistance during service
- Money for school expenses
- The Tuition Top-Up Program (for sailors) for course-related expenses not covered by other programs
- The ability to transition into a civilian career using your military occupational specialty
- The Partnership for Youth Success (PaYS) program, which offers non-military job opportunities to Army veterans who complete enlistment and training requirements
- The Troops to Teachers program to help veterans interested in teaching become certified as elementary, secondary, or vo-tech school teachers
The benefits available to you depend on the branch you serve, the length of your tour of duty, and the type of discharge you receive.
How to Apply
If you have an interest in enlisting in the U.S. Armed Forces, talk to a recruiter today.